Join us in Albuquerque on April 18 – 20, 2016!
Join over 400 community and national leaders including youth, tobacco prevention professionals, dental professionals, public health professionals, academia and many others to raise awareness of the dangers of smokeless tobacco products and to broaden the coalition of organizations, agencies and individuals committed to reducing and eventually eliminating the use of smokeless and spit tobacco products.
Who Should Attend
- Local, state and federal tobacco prevention and control administrators
- Tobacco program staff
- Public health educators and policy professionals
- Health care professionals and providers including physicians, nurses and clinic managers
- Tobacco treatment specialists
- Dentists, dental hygienists and dental assistants
- Higher education staff
- School and youth-serving agencies and youth advocates
Please check back soon for more details.